STOP SMOKING HYPNOSIS CLINIC
8910 Harford Rd.
Baltimore, Maryland 21234
NAIL BITING (Single Private Session)
This behavior is probably the easiest habit to break with hypnosis. It is so easy, it's a shame to even charge for it. If you take the weight or stress program, the Hypnotist will throw it in for free.
The word hypno in Greek means sleep. Not that Hypnosis is sleep, rather after hypnosis almost everyone experiences a really great nights sleep, longer, quieter, deeper, one of the most restful sleeps they can ever remember. The nicest way to accomplish long term sleeping patterns is to attend the stress program for several weekly sessions, then stop a while and see how well you are doing. Return only if necessary.
The younger you are, the better the success for attention and memory recall.
Even severe migraine headaches can be helped or completely alleviated. The first session should be a private session. You should have immediate noticeable and measurable improvement. Two to three months of weekly sessions of the STRESS program for most people is helpful.
Take one hypnosis session 1 to 3 days before major exam. To study, a technique to use is "STUDY RELAX REVIEW". It goes like this. Never study longer than 40 minutes without taking a break for at least 10 minutes. The first 5 minutes just relax, do nothing. The second five minutes, look over easily, in a relaxed way what you have just read and done, then go back to studying. 410-661-1111.
- Ease the daily/monthly challenges of being a woman; learn to love your body.
- Help you find misplaced items.
- Sweep away inhibitions and be able to enjoy sex more.
THE PAST AND REGRESSONS
- Uncover negative early/childhood experiences and sooth them.
- Enhance your own or your child's performance, for example, in school work, golf, dance, music, public speaking, and many others.
STUTTERING AND STAMMERING
- Come in and solve your problem and be at ease in any setting.
Private sessions by appointment. 410-661-1111.
©Copyright 2007 Professioinal Hypnotists Stop Smoking Hypnosis Clinic
Web Site by Candlelight Web Design